Pink Hair and Pigs - Party Recipes

Pink Hair and Pigs - Party Recipes - Hello Friend Party Recipes, In the article you read this time with the title Pink Hair and Pigs - Party Recipes, We have prepared this article for you to read and retrieve information therein. Hopefully the contents of Article posting Article Around Town, Article Fry, Article Mr. Tuvok, Article Philip J. Fry, Article Tuvok, Article vintage hair, Article Weasley, We write this you can understand. well, happy reading.

Title : Pink Hair and Pigs - Party Recipes
link : Pink Hair and Pigs - Party Recipes

Please also read


Pink Hair and Pigs - Party Recipes

For the past few months I've been thinking pink


Pink hair.  Inspired in part by this picture of Bridgette Bardot sporting a rosey blonde bob



 and in part by my new flamingo vans and purse



I finally got up the courage to go pink this weekend I  had my hair stylist Sharon at Artistic Hair in jersey city, who is super nice (she has me in the gallery on her website), lighten my blonde and dye the front pink.  I really love it, its so fun and springy!





 Its very close to the rosey Bardot color I wanted


Sadly it will wash out quickly so I have to figure out how to maintain it myself and I've ordered some manic panic cotton candy pink dye so I can try to do it myelf.   

In addition to the fun of pink hair we had a very nice weekend.  Jersey City, or at least the down town area if not our neighborhood, is getting very trendy.  Every time I walk there I see new restaurants and shops.  On Saturday we had brunch at Talde, its been in town around year so not really new,



they have really Asian fusion food and we tried Reuben spring rolls, sausage, egg and cheese fried rice and corn pancakes, and I had a delicious, and strong, Bloody Mary.  In retrospect the sausage, egg, and cheese fried rice may gave been a mistake because on the way out of our favorite book store Word we saw a pot bellied pig out to brunch with his people.




He was so cute, and he seemed to be getting along well with this passing dog.  The owner let me feed him some cheerios.    I'm not sure Jersey City is zoned for pigs but I sure wish this guy and his pig luck I've heard horror stories about supposedly mini-pigs growing to massive sizes.   Sadly this leads to many getting abandoned in rescues, but this guy did seem appropriately smitten with his pet.

On Sunday we tried another new burger restaurant and brought Fry and Tuvok along.  I forgot to take a picture of our burgers but they were very good, and Fry and Tuvok got some too of course and an ice cream, I forgot to get a picture of that too.

 


 We hope you all had great weekend.

 PS-We could use some juju for Weasley he is going  to the vet for a dental and extractions on Thursday.  He is only four but his teeth have a lot of plaque.  The anesthesia makes me very nervous but I know he needs the procedure.





Declares the articles Pink Hair and Pigs - Party Recipes

Shat is all articles Pink Hair and Pigs - Party Recipes this time, Hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article Pink Hair and Pigs - Party Recipes with the link address https://blogpartyrecipes.blogspot.com/2016/08/pink-hair-and-pigs-party-recipes.html