Vintage Outfit Post-1950s Bernie Dexter BBQ Dress - Party Recipes

Vintage Outfit Post-1950s Bernie Dexter BBQ Dress - Party Recipes - Hello Friend Party Recipes, In the article you read this time with the title Vintage Outfit Post-1950s Bernie Dexter BBQ Dress - Party Recipes, We have prepared this article for you to read and retrieve information therein. Hopefully the contents of Article posting Article 1950s, Article 1960s, Article Bernie Dexter, Article Kitsch, Article mid century, Article Poodles, Article toy poodles, Article Vintage Outfit Post, We write this you can understand. well, happy reading.

Title : Vintage Outfit Post-1950s Bernie Dexter BBQ Dress - Party Recipes
link : Vintage Outfit Post-1950s Bernie Dexter BBQ Dress - Party Recipes

Please also read


Vintage Outfit Post-1950s Bernie Dexter BBQ Dress - Party Recipes

Many of my favorite mid century images involve picnics and barbecues 






So its not surprising that when I saw the Bernie Dexter BBQ print last year I feel head over heels.   Bernie Dexter is one of my favorite repro companies and a big part of the reason I've been moving towards more 1950s looks.  Her dresses are always  comfortable and you can't help but smile in the fun prints.   They don't come cheap, but they are very well made and if you join her mailing list there are tons of coupons and sales.  I watched the website for some time and shortly after Christmas I was rewarded, I scored my dream dress for 50% off.  I had to wait all winter to wear it, but it was well worth the wait.  This dress is divine! 




 It can be casual or a little more dressy.  The day these pictures where taken I wore it to an afternoon wedding.  I dressed it up with a Daisy hair band from Chatter Blossom and  one of my Amazon petticoats.  I love how a petticoat can completely change the look of a dress.  





I also wore my Remix penny sandals, some bakelite bangalls and a 1960s novelty purse that has fabric flowers beneath the clear plastic.  I'm crazy about these purses.





I finished the look with one my all time favorite mid century pieces my white rhine stone cats eye sunglasses.  They always make me smile:



We even got a rare shot of  my husband and I together at the wedding, he is usually behind the camera.



A fun dress for fun times!  Thank you Bernie Dexter!



Outfit Details

BBQ print dress (sadly sold out)-Bernie Dexter
Petticoat-Amazon
Daisy Hair band-Chatterblossom
Bangles-Thrifted
1960s Floral Purse-In The Year Vintage
Black Penny Sandals-Remix Vintage Shoes 









Declares the articles Vintage Outfit Post-1950s Bernie Dexter BBQ Dress - Party Recipes

Shat is all articles Vintage Outfit Post-1950s Bernie Dexter BBQ Dress - Party Recipes this time, Hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article Vintage Outfit Post-1950s Bernie Dexter BBQ Dress - Party Recipes with the link address https://blogpartyrecipes.blogspot.com/2016/07/vintage-outfit-post-1950s-bernie-dexter.html