Vintage Outfit Post-1930s Ski Suit - Party Recipes

Vintage Outfit Post-1930s Ski Suit - Party Recipes - Hello Friend Party Recipes, In the article you read this time with the title Vintage Outfit Post-1930s Ski Suit - Party Recipes, We have prepared this article for you to read and retrieve information therein. Hopefully the contents of Article posting Article 1930s, Article 1940s, Article Vintage Outfit Post, We write this you can understand. well, happy reading.

Title : Vintage Outfit Post-1930s Ski Suit - Party Recipes
link : Vintage Outfit Post-1930s Ski Suit - Party Recipes

Please also read


Vintage Outfit Post-1930s Ski Suit - Party Recipes


When the temperature drops it can be very hard to decide what to wear, particularly if you are into vintage.  Dresses and seamed stockings are just not going to cut it.    I'm always cold and I've really struggled with what I can wear on the coldest days to keep my vintage identify intact without freezing.   While looking through my 1930s Fashion Source book I was particularly struck by the gorgeous ski suits.




Now I've been skiing exactly one time about 14 years ago and I spent nearly the entire time in the cabin teaching my pug Tubby tricks, but I certainly don't remember anyone wearing anything as chic as this on the slopes.  If they had I'm sure Im would have spent more time skiing.  So even though I knew I wouldn't be skiing it did occur to me that a vintage ski suit might well be the perfect thing for a vintage lover to wear on a blustery winter day, even if they had no intention of hitting the slopes.  I searched on Etsy and found the perfect 1930s ski suit in my size.  It was a big investment so I waited until I had my tax return funds to buy it.  

It's incredibly thick and warm and I love how it looks.  Unfortunately it really hasn't been very cold this winter so I have only had a few opportunities to wear it.  




Fry is wearing a new outfit in these pictures too.  Its a pug snuggly by yogi and was one of his birthday presents in September.  




I accessorized my ski suit with 1940s over shoes, a green knit hat from Chloe Hearts Owls that I won on instagram, 1930s sunglasses,  and a 1950s ski pin.  




It really is a fun warm outfit.  It almost makes me want to try skiing again.




Declares the articles Vintage Outfit Post-1930s Ski Suit - Party Recipes

Shat is all articles Vintage Outfit Post-1930s Ski Suit - Party Recipes this time, Hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article Vintage Outfit Post-1930s Ski Suit - Party Recipes with the link address https://blogpartyrecipes.blogspot.com/2016/08/vintage-outfit-post-1930s-ski-suit.html