Vintage Outfits Post: The Grinch's (Dog) and The Holly Berry - Party Recipes

Vintage Outfits Post: The Grinch's (Dog) and The Holly Berry - Party Recipes - Hello Friend Party Recipes, In the article you read this time with the title Vintage Outfits Post: The Grinch's (Dog) and The Holly Berry - Party Recipes, We have prepared this article for you to read and retrieve information therein. Hopefully the contents of Article posting Article 1940s, Article 1970s, Article Fry, Article Hey Day Clothing, Article kitschmas, Article modern purveyors of vintage, Article pugs, Article Vintage Outfut Post, We write this you can understand. well, happy reading.

Title : Vintage Outfits Post: The Grinch's (Dog) and The Holly Berry - Party Recipes
link : Vintage Outfits Post: The Grinch's (Dog) and The Holly Berry - Party Recipes

Please also read


Vintage Outfits Post: The Grinch's (Dog) and The Holly Berry - Party Recipes

As I just mentioned in my last post Im a sucker for any sort of seasonal dressing, both for my self and my pups.  So when my husband saw this 





on sale at Petco and showed me, we snatched it up right away.  I knew it would look perfect on Fry.  Plus as the Grinch came out in 1966 its officially vintage.  Fry is a very happy and cute pup, but something about him does remind me of the Grinch's rather sad sack dog Max.






I was right Fry looks beyond cute in the antler, though he doesn't love wearing it.  He shakes his head and its off in 10 seconds flat, so I had to hold him for the pictures, after which he was amply rewarded with treats.










The holly in the title of this post is on my hair clip from Chatter Blossom and on my dress the very comfy and super festive Holly Berry dress from Hey Day.  I bought it on sale this July and am so excited to finally be able to wear it!  Happy Holidays!


Declares the articles Vintage Outfits Post: The Grinch's (Dog) and The Holly Berry - Party Recipes

Shat is all articles Vintage Outfits Post: The Grinch's (Dog) and The Holly Berry - Party Recipes this time, Hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article Vintage Outfits Post: The Grinch's (Dog) and The Holly Berry - Party Recipes with the link address https://blogpartyrecipes.blogspot.com/2016/08/vintage-outfits-post-grinch-dog-and.html