Old Lady Ping - Party Recipes

Old Lady Ping - Party Recipes - Hello Friend Party Recipes, In the article you read this time with the title Old Lady Ping - Party Recipes, We have prepared this article for you to read and retrieve information therein. Hopefully the contents of Article posting Article dog health, Article Ping, Article vintage hats, We write this you can understand. well, happy reading.

Title : Old Lady Ping - Party Recipes
link : Old Lady Ping - Party Recipes

Please also read


Old Lady Ping - Party Recipes

Regular readers now that we have a sweet old lady in our house, little Ping who will be 13 in May. 





 Ping is not without her share of health problems, including liver disease, deafness  and arthritis.   Her liver issues are managed with a special diet and supplements but it makes anesthesia a bit risky.  Thats why I agonized and worried over her getting her teeth cleaned a few weeks ago.  My vet and I  put it off as long as possible, but eventually her teeth where so bad that she had loose ones in her mouth and was in pain, so clearly we had to do something.  She went under with my excellent vet and had several extractions and a cleaning.  I'm so glad I did it!   My vet uncovered an actual hole in Ping's palate caused by her bad teeth that he had no idea was there.  This was in a dog who had 3 other dentals and got regular brushings, so obviously Ping is just one of this dog's with bad teeth.  The dental has really improved Ping's over all health.   She's back to her old feisty self, she is even climbing stairs!





After my experience with Ping I'd tell anyone who has an old dog with very bad teeth, don't be too afraid to the dental.  I really wish we had done Ping's sooner.



On another note the hat I'm wearing in these pictures represents a vintage style danger I never foresaw.  



 Driving safety!  I wore it on Sunday while my husband and I where driving with the dogs to go on a walk down town and I had to take it off because it was so large he couldn't see to turn!  


I wonder if this was a regular issues for 1940s drivers.




Declares the articles Old Lady Ping - Party Recipes

Shat is all articles Old Lady Ping - Party Recipes this time, Hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article Old Lady Ping - Party Recipes with the link address https://blogpartyrecipes.blogspot.com/2016/08/old-lady-ping-party-recipes.html