My Name is Mr. Tuvok - Party Recipes

My Name is Mr. Tuvok - Party Recipes - Hello Friend Party Recipes, In the article you read this time with the title My Name is Mr. Tuvok - Party Recipes, We have prepared this article for you to read and retrieve information therein. Hopefully the contents of Article posting Article Mr. Tuvok, Article Poodles, Article Star Trek, Article toy poodles, Article Tuvok, We write this you can understand. well, happy reading.

Title : My Name is Mr. Tuvok - Party Recipes
link : My Name is Mr. Tuvok - Party Recipes

Please also read


My Name is Mr. Tuvok - Party Recipes

Back in early February Mr. Tuvok got his portrait taken by Valerie Bruder pet photography.  I think she did a fabulous job:









We got a portrait of Fry from her last year and Im so happy to have these great pictures of my youngest kids.  

Mr. Tuvok has been dealing with a problem though.  No one, and I mean no one, gets his name.  So far only my vet and a few of my coworkers have understood that he is named after Mr. Tuvok the enigmatic Vulcan security officer on Star Trek Voyager.






Just this week in the space of five minutes the groomer called him: Tuba, Tuna, and Tonna before I gave up.   Occasionally people call him Tupak and at least one person has thought he was named T-Bow.  Has no one seen Star Trek Voyager?  


Declares the articles My Name is Mr. Tuvok - Party Recipes

Shat is all articles My Name is Mr. Tuvok - Party Recipes this time, Hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article My Name is Mr. Tuvok - Party Recipes with the link address https://blogpartyrecipes.blogspot.com/2016/08/my-name-is-mr-tuvok-party-recipes.html