Weekend Re-Cap: Santa has Been Replaced By a Digital Fraud and Visitors - Party Recipes

Weekend Re-Cap: Santa has Been Replaced By a Digital Fraud and Visitors - Party Recipes - Hello Friend Party Recipes, In the article you read this time with the title Weekend Re-Cap: Santa has Been Replaced By a Digital Fraud and Visitors - Party Recipes, We have prepared this article for you to read and retrieve information therein. Hopefully the contents of Article posting We write this you can understand. well, happy reading.

Title : Weekend Re-Cap: Santa has Been Replaced By a Digital Fraud and Visitors - Party Recipes
link : Weekend Re-Cap: Santa has Been Replaced By a Digital Fraud and Visitors - Party Recipes

Please also read


Weekend Re-Cap: Santa has Been Replaced By a Digital Fraud and Visitors - Party Recipes

We made a disturbing discovery this weekend.  In an example of the digital age gone out of control Santa:

has been apparently replaced by a digital copy.  We where all set to go to Pet Smart for our annual photos with Santa when I called the store to check the time and was informed that this year they had a "virtual" Santa.  Meaning they take your pet's picture and then photoshop Santa in!  No thank you!  I want a real Santa in my pictures.  We decided not to make the 45 minute drive and just dressed the dogs up in their Christmas finery at home:





 I wrapped up the cat and dog presents and put them in the stockings:


and we relaxed:




We where waiting for a visitor.  My former co-workers dog is staying with us for two weeks over the Holidays.  His  name is Ollie and he has been here a few times, but not for several years.  He seemed to fit in pretty easily:


In  fact everyone is getting on so well that on Sunday we left them for a few hours.  I dressed up in a vintage outfit that was a big departure from my usual a 1960s look with sparkly capri pants.






I still love my 1920s, 30s , ad 40s clothes, but as I get older I get more into the  Kitschy fun looks of the 1950s and 60s.  I think they suit my personality.  Im turning 38 in March and so  on the cusp of forty, but I think I'm getting less mature as I age.  I can definitely see wearing more of these fun, kitschy looks as I enter my middle years. 

We went out to one of my very favorite restaurants.  BCDC Tofu house.  It serves Korean soft tofu, which is a boiling pot of tofu and meat or seafood and vegetables.  Its so delicious and comes with a plethora of pickles.  I always order the seafood pancake too and am then totally stuffed:




Luckily the pants are very stretchy.


I'm still pretty annoyed about virtual Santa but overall it was a pretty perfect weekend.



Declares the articles Weekend Re-Cap: Santa has Been Replaced By a Digital Fraud and Visitors - Party Recipes

Shat is all articles Weekend Re-Cap: Santa has Been Replaced By a Digital Fraud and Visitors - Party Recipes this time, Hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article Weekend Re-Cap: Santa has Been Replaced By a Digital Fraud and Visitors - Party Recipes with the link address https://blogpartyrecipes.blogspot.com/2016/08/weekend-re-cap-santa-has-been-replaced.html