Vintage Outfit Post-In Which I Dress Up Like a White and Gold Kitschmas Tree - Party Recipes

Vintage Outfit Post-In Which I Dress Up Like a White and Gold Kitschmas Tree - Party Recipes - Hello Friend Party Recipes, In the article you read this time with the title Vintage Outfit Post-In Which I Dress Up Like a White and Gold Kitschmas Tree - Party Recipes, We have prepared this article for you to read and retrieve information therein. Hopefully the contents of Article posting Article 1950s, Article 1960s, Article Christmas, Article Kitsch, Article kitschmas, Article Vintage Outfit Post, We write this you can understand. well, happy reading.

Title : Vintage Outfit Post-In Which I Dress Up Like a White and Gold Kitschmas Tree - Party Recipes
link : Vintage Outfit Post-In Which I Dress Up Like a White and Gold Kitschmas Tree - Party Recipes

Please also read


Vintage Outfit Post-In Which I Dress Up Like a White and Gold Kitschmas Tree - Party Recipes

One of my favorite things about the Christmas season has always been the sparkles.  From aluminum trees, to spangly dresses I love it all.






When I saw this amazing white and gold patio dress set on sale at Fab Gabs this summer I immediately loved it.  It reminded me of sparkling Christmas lights, golden tinsel and of something else I love, Star Trek dress uniforms:






I think its the gold trim.  I snagged it up thinking it might have to be a summer dress, as its cotton and patio or squaw dresses where traditionally meant for serving drinks on the patio.    I was still dreaming of it how nice and glitzy it was for the Holidays.   Its been unseasonably warm so I decided to take the plunge and wear it:







   It might be the most out there thing I've ever worn and even with my experience of outrageous outfits I felt a little self conscious, like a white and gold Christmas tree,  but it was such a fun outfit.   I got a few odd stares but ignored them.  Im  very shy and when I was younger I would have been much too afraid to dress like this, but as I get older I realized who cares!



I accessorized my dress with gold remix vintage shoes, a thrifted lucite purse, atomic earrings from the alamo basement, cats eye sunglasses and a white and gold hair flower from Chatter Blossom.












I didn't stay very long at the event because the friend I was with wanted to leave but the music was nice and it was prettily decorated.  It kind of reminded me of Dancing on The Edge, a miniseries I really enjoyed.





Im hoping to go back next year, but in the meantime I plan to wear this again. Life is too short not to have fun!




Merry Kitschmas (here is my new life motto):









Declares the articles Vintage Outfit Post-In Which I Dress Up Like a White and Gold Kitschmas Tree - Party Recipes

Shat is all articles Vintage Outfit Post-In Which I Dress Up Like a White and Gold Kitschmas Tree - Party Recipes this time, Hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article Vintage Outfit Post-In Which I Dress Up Like a White and Gold Kitschmas Tree - Party Recipes with the link address https://blogpartyrecipes.blogspot.com/2016/08/vintage-outfit-post-in-which-i-dress-up.html