Vintage Outfit Post-1930s Everyday Dress and a Trip to the Pharmacy - Party Recipes

Vintage Outfit Post-1930s Everyday Dress and a Trip to the Pharmacy - Party Recipes - Hello Friend Party Recipes, In the article you read this time with the title Vintage Outfit Post-1930s Everyday Dress and a Trip to the Pharmacy - Party Recipes, We have prepared this article for you to read and retrieve information therein. Hopefully the contents of Article posting Article 1920s, Article 1930s, Article Around Town, Article Buster Keaton, Article product review, Article Silent Film, Article Vintage Outfit Post, We write this you can understand. well, happy reading.

Title : Vintage Outfit Post-1930s Everyday Dress and a Trip to the Pharmacy - Party Recipes
link : Vintage Outfit Post-1930s Everyday Dress and a Trip to the Pharmacy - Party Recipes

Please also read


Vintage Outfit Post-1930s Everyday Dress and a Trip to the Pharmacy - Party Recipes

As I've said many, many times before on this blog vintage needn't be fancy.  After all women of the past needed their casual outfits too, and these same looks make comfortable and casual outfits for vintage lovers today.  The most common casual outfit of the 1930s was the house dress, the yoga pants of their day.


Granted there a bit fancier then much of today's everyday wear but just look at how cute they are.  I decided I needed a 1930s house dress in my wardrobe and when I couldn't find an authentic vintage one I liked I asked Sew Vintage Seamstress to make me one.   The result is perfect.  She used feedback reproduction fabric, a tea stained collar, and even a vintage zipper!  You absolutely can't tell that this dress isn't authentic 1930s.  











I paired it with a 1930s straw hat from Adeline's attic.   This hat is totally falling apart but it's very special to me because it is the first piece of 1930s vintage I bought.  It started the whole obsession three years ago.   I also wore my crochet 30s gloves, remix shoes,   A 1930s crochet purse and my merriweather horse shoe brooch.  













I wore my outfit to my favorite resteraunt, Brooklyn Farmacy.   The only authentic soda fountain in our area.   It's about an hours travel by train from Jersey but totally worth it.  








I finally tried the end of the world sundae which features a donut from the famous Peter Pan bakery, I choose chocolate coconut, so good!






I took a few more pictures on the Pharmacy's cute pink bench. 










Now if only the Farmacy had Buster Keaton for a soda jerk




Declares the articles Vintage Outfit Post-1930s Everyday Dress and a Trip to the Pharmacy - Party Recipes

Shat is all articles Vintage Outfit Post-1930s Everyday Dress and a Trip to the Pharmacy - Party Recipes this time, Hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article Vintage Outfit Post-1930s Everyday Dress and a Trip to the Pharmacy - Party Recipes with the link address https://blogpartyrecipes.blogspot.com/2016/08/vintage-outfit-post-1930s-everyday.html