Snuggies!!!! - Party Recipes

Snuggies!!!! - Party Recipes - Hello Friend Party Recipes, In the article you read this time with the title Snuggies!!!! - Party Recipes, We have prepared this article for you to read and retrieve information therein. Hopefully the contents of Article posting Article 1990s, Article Kitsch, Article Kitsch Collectables, Article product review, Article Product Reviews, We write this you can understand. well, happy reading.

Title : Snuggies!!!! - Party Recipes
link : Snuggies!!!! - Party Recipes

Please also read


Snuggies!!!! - Party Recipes

I'm a big fan of the modern kitsch classic-the snuggie





While a blanket with sleeves is hardly vintage, there is something very 1990s retro about the commercial (and yes the 90s are retro now).  Plus the snuggy is really, really comfy.  Perfect for wrapping yourself in during Star Trek marathons.   When I heard there where snuggles for dogs I HAD to get them.



I started nabbing up snuggies for dogs last year and now I've completed my collection and all 5 dogs have their very own snuggie.


 I dearly love everything about the Snuggie including the package it comes in.  I saved one and added it to my kitsch display on the mantle in my living room.  The one and only "modern" item to make it there.

The kids seem to like the Snuggies fine:




Snuggies for dogs retail for between 5 and 15 dollars on Amazon and about the same on ebay.    The sizing is a bit confusing and there is really very info on the site.    Since its a blanket with sleeves that velcroes up  the back there is a lot of wiggle room with the sizing.   I got Mr. Tuvok an x-small, Fry and Ping smalls, Weasley a medium and Bob an x-large.  They all fit well.



Stay warm and toasty!



Declares the articles Snuggies!!!! - Party Recipes

Shat is all articles Snuggies!!!! - Party Recipes this time, Hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article Snuggies!!!! - Party Recipes with the link address https://blogpartyrecipes.blogspot.com/2016/08/snuggies-party-recipes.html