Sci Fi Saturday (A Day Early))-Remembering - Party Recipes

Sci Fi Saturday (A Day Early))-Remembering - Party Recipes - Hello Friend Party Recipes, In the article you read this time with the title Sci Fi Saturday (A Day Early))-Remembering - Party Recipes, We have prepared this article for you to read and retrieve information therein. Hopefully the contents of Article posting Article Geekery, Article pugs, Article Spock, Article Star Trek, Article Tubby, We write this you can understand. well, happy reading.

Title : Sci Fi Saturday (A Day Early))-Remembering - Party Recipes
link : Sci Fi Saturday (A Day Early))-Remembering - Party Recipes

Please also read


Sci Fi Saturday (A Day Early))-Remembering - Party Recipes

I'm not the sort of person who scrap books or saves momentos and photos. I started blogging six years ago because I wanted to create a record of memories that I could visit any time.  I figured, that for me at least, a photo saved on the Internet was safer from loss  then one languishing in a drawer.  

Recently circumstances colluded so as to make me look back a year ago.   It happened because I got a notice from the library  that a book I had placed a hold on a year ago had finally came in. 


I Am Spock by Leonard Nimoy.  I requested it a year ago after he died but so many other readers had the same idea that it took me a year to make it to the top of the list .  After I picked up the book I remembered my pug Spock tribute from last year. 



Such cuteness and there is my darling Tubby on the left.  This was taken about 7 weeks before he passed.  At the time he was feeling good and in apparently great shape for a nearly 14 year old pug.  I'm so greatfull for this memory, particularly because I love seeing him next to little Fry, they had such a short time together.  It's so important to treasure these times. As Nimoy said in his final message to his fans






Declares the articles Sci Fi Saturday (A Day Early))-Remembering - Party Recipes

Shat is all articles Sci Fi Saturday (A Day Early))-Remembering - Party Recipes this time, Hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article Sci Fi Saturday (A Day Early))-Remembering - Party Recipes with the link address https://blogpartyrecipes.blogspot.com/2016/08/sci-fi-saturday-day-early-remembering.html