Riff Trax - Party Recipes

Riff Trax - Party Recipes - Hello Friend Party Recipes, In the article you read this time with the title Riff Trax - Party Recipes, We have prepared this article for you to read and retrieve information therein. Hopefully the contents of Article posting Article 1990s, Article geek, Article Geekery, Article Kitsch, Article MST3K, Article riff trax, Article Sci Fi, Article sci-fi, We write this you can understand. well, happy reading.

Title : Riff Trax - Party Recipes
link : Riff Trax - Party Recipes

Please also read


Riff Trax - Party Recipes

Decades ago my late dad used to spend his Saturday afternoons watching a fun show with a truly unique premise.  A man and his robot palls are stuck in space and forced to watch bad movies





Teenage me watched the show and laughed and I saw the movie, with my dad, in the theatre, twice (he was a nerd, like me).






 I was a fan, but not a huge fan.  

Then about six years ago I rediscovered the show on netflix and became a massive fan, a MSTie






 I watched episodes repeatedly, bought boxed sets, and quoted lines back and forth with my husband.  After Star Trek, it is my favorite show.  

There is so much to love about MST3K.  The kitschy old films




the hosts



the robots


the mad scientists


Especially Frank


the songs


the Star Trek references

the educational shorts


the home made low tech sets
its all perfect.  There are plenty of articles about MST3Ks influence on pop culture, but  the bottom line is that its just a great show!  Which is why it is so sad that it was canceled and so great that its coming back.



However, its never really left, because we have Riff Trax.


Starring three MST3K alumns, Riff Trax offers hilarious streaming commentary on mainstream films like the Twilight Saga


b movie riffs
"educational shorts"


and live shows


The live shows are my favorite.   They are streamed from Nashville to theaters all over the US and are always fun. Usually John and I go to a theatre in NJ and its empty, but once we went in Manhattan and it was packed.  I prefer the empty theatre.  This Thursday they are riffing Time Chasers a hilariously bad 1994 film.  





I already have my tickets and can't wait.  If  you like MST3K, kitsch, or cheesy movies you owe it to yourself to check out Riff Trax.




Declares the articles Riff Trax - Party Recipes

Shat is all articles Riff Trax - Party Recipes this time, Hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article Riff Trax - Party Recipes with the link address https://blogpartyrecipes.blogspot.com/2016/08/riff-trax-party-recipes.html