Remembering A Sunny Hey Day in Princeton - Party Recipes

Remembering A Sunny Hey Day in Princeton - Party Recipes - Hello Friend Party Recipes, In the article you read this time with the title Remembering A Sunny Hey Day in Princeton - Party Recipes, We have prepared this article for you to read and retrieve information therein. Hopefully the contents of Article posting Article 1940s, Article 1950s, Article American Duchess, Article Fry, Article Hey Day Clothing, Article modern purveyors of vintage, Article Star Trek, Article vintage hats, Article Vintage Outfit Post, Article vintage shoes, We write this you can understand. well, happy reading.

Title : Remembering A Sunny Hey Day in Princeton - Party Recipes
link : Remembering A Sunny Hey Day in Princeton - Party Recipes

Please also read


Remembering A Sunny Hey Day in Princeton - Party Recipes

It took awhile, but it has finally gotten really cold in NYC.







Never being a fan of cold weather I can't help but long for warmer days.  That  is why I've decided to share these pictures from a September outing, a time when my blog was on hiatus.  John and I decided to celebrate Fry's first birthday by taking him to Princeton, NJ.   I've always liked Princeton.  The town is lovely and the buildings have a great sense of history.  Plus Einstein was  a resident for years which is neat.  (Incidentally it's pretty cool that Einsten's theory of relativity has basically been proven due to the fact that scientists have heard echoes of two black holes colliding billions of years ago.   I can't pretend to fully understand the video explaining it below, though maybe scientific advisor Bertie could help.  Either way black holes sure are pretty.)








Anyway another cool thing about Princeton is dogs are allowed on campus.  So we got lots of nice pictures of Fry out and about.









Fry wore his ensign Wesley Crusher sweater (I wrote about it here) and I wore a dress from Hey Day vintage.  It is a really fun repro dress in a style called called the Fleur, it's named after a vintage blogger.  It's done in a 1940s wrap dress style,  which means its very comfortable to wear and can accommodate a range of figures.   Dresses like this are proof that vintage style can be comfortable and casual.  Seriously this dress is way more comfortable then a pair of jeans.



The Fleur dress comes in lots of fun prints, I have the holly berry one too.  The one I wore to Princeton is in the All Aboard! print.  A cheery vintage train motif, with a novelty wheel button. 





I love whimsical prints and this one is so much fun.  It reminds me of 1940s and 50s toy trains.   






I accessorized my dress with a 1940s hat I got on sale from Fab Gabs, bakelite bangles, my 1950s poodle purse, American duchess shoes, and a sweater from Old Navy.



It was a lovely day, I can't wait for Spring so that we can have more of them!





Declares the articles Remembering A Sunny Hey Day in Princeton - Party Recipes

Shat is all articles Remembering A Sunny Hey Day in Princeton - Party Recipes this time, Hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article Remembering A Sunny Hey Day in Princeton - Party Recipes with the link address https://blogpartyrecipes.blogspot.com/2016/08/remembering-sunny-hey-day-in-princeton.html