Happy St Patrick's Day - Party Recipes

Happy St Patrick's Day - Party Recipes - Hello Friend Party Recipes, In the article you read this time with the title Happy St Patrick's Day - Party Recipes, We have prepared this article for you to read and retrieve information therein. Hopefully the contents of Article posting Article 1940s, Article Lucille Ball, Article product review, Article Recipe, Article recipes, Article St. Patrick's Day, Article Vintage, Article vintage hats, We write this you can understand. well, happy reading.

Title : Happy St Patrick's Day - Party Recipes
link : Happy St Patrick's Day - Party Recipes

Please also read


Happy St Patrick's Day - Party Recipes

First thank you so much for Weasley's birthday wishes.  Second, I apologize if I haven't been visiting blogs much this week.  I am way swamped at work with many assessment and reports do on my students.   

But I didn't want to skip a St. Patrick's Day post.  (If only because I saw this picture online and had to share it)






Yesterday, I managed to get some cute shots of our two youngest kids in there "I Can't Hold My Licker" shirts from Dirt Road Dog on etsy.





I also made my favorite St. Pat's Day treat, Guiness cake (though this year I used oatmeal stout and not Guiness) 

It's so good and super easy the recipe is on the NY Times site.


In vintage news I scored what might just be my craziest hat ever, I initially questioned whether I'd have the guts to wear it.  Its a 1940s knit turban from Arthelia's Attic:


And it's about 6 inces high, very Carmen Miranda.  As my husband said it will get some stares.  Which believe it or not I don't love, I dress vintage because its a passion, but Im very shy and don't always like attention.  Anyway the hat is crazy fabulous.  It reminds me of this knit turban worn by a  young Lucille Ball:







It also reminds me of this clip from Sesame Street (yes, I'll be 38 in a week and I still like Sesame Street.)

I  remember seeing this as a little girl and loving it, a sign that I was destined to grow up to be a crazy hat lady.  I definitely don't plan on wearing my hat to the movies, but I am putting together a casual 1940s outfit to wear with it.  Something with denim and gingham.    Best wishes to all!


Declares the articles Happy St Patrick's Day - Party Recipes

Shat is all articles Happy St Patrick's Day - Party Recipes this time, Hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article Happy St Patrick's Day - Party Recipes with the link address https://blogpartyrecipes.blogspot.com/2016/08/happy-st-patrick-day-party-recipes.html