Flapper Friday Cherry Blossoms - Party Recipes

Flapper Friday Cherry Blossoms - Party Recipes - Hello Friend Party Recipes, In the article you read this time with the title Flapper Friday Cherry Blossoms - Party Recipes, We have prepared this article for you to read and retrieve information therein. Hopefully the contents of Article posting Article 1920s, Article Flappers, Article Vintage Outfit Post, We write this you can understand. well, happy reading.

Title : Flapper Friday Cherry Blossoms - Party Recipes
link : Flapper Friday Cherry Blossoms - Party Recipes

Please also read


Flapper Friday Cherry Blossoms - Party Recipes


May means the fleeting beauty of the cherry blossoms, one if my favorite flowers.   They explode all over NJ and NYC and fade all too soon. 


That's one reason I was so pleased to find this beautiful 1920s dress from Guermantes Vintage with a print that at least to me suggests my favorite spring bloom. 




The 1920s, along with the 30s, are my favorite era but this is my first authentic 1920s dress.   I paired it with my 20s cloche from Fab Gabs and a 1930s crochet purse, crochet 30s gloves, and celluloid depression era sunglasses.


The gloves and glasses are from Adeline's Attic.  I can't remember the purses origins


I quite like this deco look. It puts a bit if Spring in my step. 






Declares the articles Flapper Friday Cherry Blossoms - Party Recipes

Shat is all articles Flapper Friday Cherry Blossoms - Party Recipes this time, Hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article Flapper Friday Cherry Blossoms - Party Recipes with the link address https://blogpartyrecipes.blogspot.com/2016/08/flapper-friday-cherry-blossoms-party.html