A Sparkly Snood Inspired by Judy - Party Recipes

A Sparkly Snood Inspired by Judy - Party Recipes - Hello Friend Party Recipes, In the article you read this time with the title A Sparkly Snood Inspired by Judy - Party Recipes, We have prepared this article for you to read and retrieve information therein. Hopefully the contents of Article posting Article 1940s, Article Christmas, Article Hey Day Clothing, Article Holidays, Article Judy Garland, Article Vintage Outfit Post, We write this you can understand. well, happy reading.

Title : A Sparkly Snood Inspired by Judy - Party Recipes
link : A Sparkly Snood Inspired by Judy - Party Recipes

Please also read


A Sparkly Snood Inspired by Judy - Party Recipes

Ever since I was a very little girl, I mean pre-school little, I've been a huge Judy Garland fan.  I love her voice, her acting, her style, and her whole persona.   My favorite Garland film is definitely the Wizard of Oz but I also adore 1944's Meet Me in St. Louis.  It has a beautiful 1940s take on turn of the century fashions, its vintage-vintage!  There are tons of gorgeous looks in the film:






My favorite though are the Christmas ones.  Judy's lovely wine red velvet dress:



and her sparkly golden snood.


I loved the latter so much that I decided to ask Etsy seller Chloe Hearts Owls to make me a version and she did.


I wore it with my Hey Day Holly dress and a holly hair clip I got last year from Chatter Blossom and felt very Christmasey.  Too bad I can't sing:





I'll be going on blogger break for Christmas.  Wishing all of you very happy Holidays.  


Declares the articles A Sparkly Snood Inspired by Judy - Party Recipes

Shat is all articles A Sparkly Snood Inspired by Judy - Party Recipes this time, Hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article A Sparkly Snood Inspired by Judy - Party Recipes with the link address https://blogpartyrecipes.blogspot.com/2016/08/a-sparkly-snood-inspired-by-judy-party.html