A Perfectly Simple Dress - Party Recipes

A Perfectly Simple Dress - Party Recipes - Hello Friend Party Recipes, In the article you read this time with the title A Perfectly Simple Dress - Party Recipes, We have prepared this article for you to read and retrieve information therein. Hopefully the contents of Article posting Article 1930s, Article 1940s, Article modern purveyors of vintage, Article Vintage Outfit Post, We write this you can understand. well, happy reading.

Title : A Perfectly Simple Dress - Party Recipes
link : A Perfectly Simple Dress - Party Recipes

Please also read


A Perfectly Simple Dress - Party Recipes

When it comes to vintage style I prefer it simple, or my version of simple. Which is basically an easy wear dress with some cute and quirky touches.  I have just such a dress from the Black Pinafore , this is my third Black Pinafore dress, she also made my hooded Christmas coat dress and my burgandy pinafore.  I love all my outfits from Deborah, but this time the third times the charm because this late 30s or early 40s style dress is perfection and my favorite of the three. 




The dress has a beautiful and flattering style  that reminds me of the late 30s. It's a ringer for this 1939 dress pictured The 1930s Fashion Sourcebook. 



The red buckle on the belt and the hat shaped buttons 




are super cute and match my thrifted red and green Bakelite bangles. Deborah also made a hat to go with the dress. It's beautiful! Different from any vintage style hat I own. It is soft in structure and tilted with a bit of a Robin Hood flare. 










I had the perfect shoes for the dress too 1940s wedges from remix. I got these for 50 percent off a lucky find, and so comfortable. 

Plus  the perfect pin from Merriweather. A 1940s inspired love letters brooch. 


All I can say is thank you Deborah for making my vintage outfit dreams come true. Until next time, for summer I'm seeing something nautical.......



Declares the articles A Perfectly Simple Dress - Party Recipes

Shat is all articles A Perfectly Simple Dress - Party Recipes this time, Hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article A Perfectly Simple Dress - Party Recipes with the link address https://blogpartyrecipes.blogspot.com/2016/08/a-perfectly-simple-dress-party-recipes.html