Here Chicken, Chicken-A Vintage Outfit Post (Perhaps My Favorite Ever) - Party Recipes

Here Chicken, Chicken-A Vintage Outfit Post (Perhaps My Favorite Ever) - Party Recipes - Hello Friend Party Recipes, In the article you read this time with the title Here Chicken, Chicken-A Vintage Outfit Post (Perhaps My Favorite Ever) - Party Recipes, We have prepared this article for you to read and retrieve information therein. Hopefully the contents of Article posting Article 1940s, Article 1950s, Article Hey Day Clothing, Article modern purveyors of vintage, Article Vintage Outfit Post, Article vintage style, We write this you can understand. well, happy reading.

Title : Here Chicken, Chicken-A Vintage Outfit Post (Perhaps My Favorite Ever) - Party Recipes
link : Here Chicken, Chicken-A Vintage Outfit Post (Perhaps My Favorite Ever) - Party Recipes

Please also read


Here Chicken, Chicken-A Vintage Outfit Post (Perhaps My Favorite Ever) - Party Recipes

Obviously clothes are important to me.   I consider dressing in vintage style my hobby, and I often spend a lot of time planning out outfits.   However, sometimes my favorite outfits come together by chance, which is the case with the  outfit I'm wearing here.  

I purchased the dress, a cheery chicken print 1950s style dress from Hey Day vintage, thinking it would make excellent spring and summer wear.   The jacket is a 1950s western style wool number that I was planning to save until the fall.  Then I realized the jacket's color way was a perfect compliment for the  chicken dress and with our chilly spring weather, I put them together and I absolutely adore the result.



Inspired by these charming land girls I added a 1940s style head wrap



and a luxulite novelty chicken brooch:



(Note the pug and cat hairs, an essential touch to any outfit in my opinion.)


I like the effect even better with the jacket unzipped.  So you can see more of the dress.  

These Judy dresses are so much fun.  They are based on a 1950s patter and just pull over the head and tie at the waist,  super easy and comfortable to wear.   I have the penny arcade version too.



This whole outfit sort of represents the apex of vintage dressing for me.  It's without a doubt a vintage look, and totally unique, but its every bit as comfortable and casual as modern clothing.  In fact I find this more comfortable then modern clothes.  I never feel like myself in modern outfits and I find many of them restrictive.    This is the perfect thing to wear for a walk in the park with the dogs, which is wear I wore it on Sunday.  


They've built a  nature trail in the park near our house and we checked it out.  It's small but nice.






I love how Mr. Tuvok is leaping up in this picture.  

A happy dog on a simple happy day!

Outfit Details

Chicken Print Dress-Hey Day Vintage
1950s Western Jacket-Lucky Dry Goods
1940s Head Wrap-Arthelia's Attic
Novelty Chicken Brooch Luxulite
1940s Style Canvas Wedges-Remix Vintage Shoes


Declares the articles Here Chicken, Chicken-A Vintage Outfit Post (Perhaps My Favorite Ever) - Party Recipes

Shat is all articles Here Chicken, Chicken-A Vintage Outfit Post (Perhaps My Favorite Ever) - Party Recipes this time, Hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article Here Chicken, Chicken-A Vintage Outfit Post (Perhaps My Favorite Ever) - Party Recipes with the link address https://blogpartyrecipes.blogspot.com/2016/07/here-chicken-chicken-vintage-outfit.html